Feed Play Love
We fill their bellies. No, we don’t feed sirloin steaks—only what your pet requires including type of food, meds, treats, and fresh-caught salmon. OK then: No salmon. But we’ll see to it each pet in your household is carefully monitored for what you desire.
We walk, we catch, we roll over! Just like your precious companion. We learn quickly how to snatch the feather wand away from your kitty. And we know how to run when your puppy needs to be caught. We talk a lot, laugh a lot—not at, but with—your little one.
TLC is what we do best but we cannot guarantee our musical abilities when we sing little ditties. We are not massage credentialed but we do a good enough job to please any furry child. We do guarantee lots of love and attention and we purr when they rub or lick us.
Services & Pricing
OVERNIGHT PET AND HOUSE SITTING:
Overnight sitting, where our sitters spend the night in your home, includes feeding and watering twice daily, yard and litter box cleaning, dog walking morning and evening, and administrating medicines. House sitting includes bringing in mail and newspapers, setting garbage out, watering plants and changing lights.
- $65 / night for 1 dog
- $5 / night each additional dog
- $3 / night each additional cat
- $15 / mid-day visit if needed
Each daily cat visits includes feeding and watering, litter box cleaning, and administering medicines.
House sitting includes bringing in mail and newspapers, setting out garbage, watering plants and changing lights.
- $22 / 30 minute visit for 1 cat
- $27 / 45 minute visit for 1 cat
- $3 / visit each additional cat
Your dog will receive lots of love and attention while you're away. Mid day dog walks are between the hours of 11:00 am-3:00 pm. Ask Ilga for a bonus walk punch card: Pay for 15 walks and get 1 free walk!
- $20 / 30 minute walk for 1 dog
- $25 / 45 minute walk for 1 dog
- $5 / walk each additional dog
Taxi service is available to transport pets to and from vet clinics and groomers.
- $20 / one-way trip
- $40 / round trip
Holidays include New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve.
- $20 / Holiday visit
Keys can be kept free-of-charge in a secure lock box at Feed Play Love Pet Sitting until
you travel again or picked up and returned with each trip taken for a charge of $15.
- $15 / key pick up
- $15 / return
MEET AND GREET:
A “meet and greet” is a complimentary visit for Feed Play Love Pet Sitting staff to introduce
ourselves and meet you and your pets.
- $20 / additional visits
Your sales tax--6.875%, 7.275% or 7.775%--depends upon your zip code.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- gentle end of life care at home “Our team of veterinarians and trained support professionals are here to help you every step of the way. We assist you with knowing when it’s time and with euthanasia in your home so your dog or cat can pass away in peace and comfort. We handle everything related to transportation and cremation. And we’re here for you after the appointment if you need additional support.” So says mnpets.com, a place to access end of life care for your animal companion.Read More »
What’s New Link
Please call us at 612.385.3005.
Or contact us with the form below.